Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Service Desk Technician for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a Junior Service Desk Technician you will undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of incidents, which may range from straightforward questions to more complicated technical issues using ITIL best practices. The role also involves the initial processing of all types of service requests, proactive communication with business, and knowledge base updates. Our team operates as a Level 1 Support team 24/7.
- Processing of standard service requests by following documented procedures or escalation to responsible parties
- Performing initial troubleshooting of known issues and providing available workarounds to them
- Detecting potential trends and liaising with problem management where applicable
- Close collaboration with L2/L3 teams and Knowledge Base updates as required
- Fluent in English - Upper-Intermediate level and higher (B2+)
- Ability to participate in 24/7 work schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good in e-mail correspondence and phone etiquette
- Stress resistance, and ability to handle high volumes of requests
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Outstanding client-facing skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a team and think as a team
- Ability to stay cool-headed in tough situations
- Personal skills: motivated, quick learner, organized, punctual and responsible
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.