The ambitious product team is looking for Junior .Net Software developer to become the part of our team!
Here, at FINTECO, as the name suggests, we are developing future products for our partners in the financial industry.
The open vacancy is for our most successful product - payment solutions platform that serves millions of clients and businesses worldwide and enables its clients from more than 150 countries can pay, send and receive money internationally in over 60 currencies.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of new features, functionality, bug fixes, etc. under direction from senior members of the team;
- Must be a team player that is willing to engage in discussions around proposed solutions as well as provide constructive feedback;
- Implement new functionalities using .NET and React;
- Develop and maintain integrations with other Payment Service Providers;
- Increase platform's technical quality with other developers;
- Be part of skilled engineers, share your vision and obtain new experience;
- Writes code according to design specifications.
We offer the following benefits instead:
- 0-2 years of practical software development experience
- Good communication skills
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and sick-leave days
- Access to medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Corporate English classes
- Annual bonuses on the base of performance results
- Compensation of attending conferences and obtaining certification
- Friendly team with well-established workflow