Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Minsk, Belarus and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to world-leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, Vera Bradley, G-III, Mango, and many others.
Technologies we use:
Node.js, PostgreSQL, React.js, Redis, GraphQL, ES6
- Implement code both on backend and frontend side
- Modify code which imports data from third-party sources
- Do code review
- Write unit tests
- Work with the team to continuously improve our products to bring the best experiences to the users
- Write good quality, testable code
- Solid knowledge of Node.js
- Good understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience in writing and maintaining SQL queries
- Good English communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized and production-ready code
Professional team and enjoyable working environment
Opportunities for self-realization, education, and growth
Cozy office in the heart of Minsk
Corporate 24/7 gym membership at the same building
- Sports activities compensation
Car parking slot beside the office
Corporate accounts on Udemy and Safari Books Online