WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
In 2020 we've opened an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Front-End Engineer will be responsible for the primary browser-based development for customer facing features within vertical features of the application.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter that can communicate clearly. You’ll be working with the local scrum teams to deliver features and coordinating with an international team of co-workers to deliver top-tier software.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Build and maintain web applications utilizing internal APIs.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product owners to scope and complete all tasks.
- Build out functionality for customer facing features.
- Participate in code reviews and quality control activities.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have strong knowledge of CSS and CSS-in-JS methods.
- You are experienced in NPM, node, grunt and other similar build tools.
- You are proficient working in an Agile Software Development environment.
- You have strong English communication skills, both written and spoken (B2).
The following will be a big plus:
- You have knowledge of backbone.js.
- You are experienced in testing frameworks like React Testing Library, Jest, and Cypress.
- You are experienced in building SaaS applications.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy medical insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!