Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are looking for an IT DevOps Monitoring Engineer to be responsible for the operational oversight of the IT Monitoring Systems support and development
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Administering and developing of high-load monitoring systems (Icinga, Graphite/Clickhouse, Prometheus) and components;
- Automation of monitoring with Ansible, organization of CI / CD processes;
- Integration of systems with each other and with external services;
- Research and implementation of new components in the monitoring stack;
What we are looking for:
- MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar, or related practical experience;
- Hands on experience in Linux (CentOS, RHEL) systems administration from 2+ years;
- Experienced in writing bash/python scripts, understanding regular expressions;
- Knowledge in any monitoring systems administration;
- Knowledge in working with web servers (Apache, Nginx);
- Log analysis / troubleshooting experience;
- Understanding the principles of building and functioning of networks and network protocols;
- General knowledge of the main components of the IT infrastructure, basic understanding of the structure of business processes in IT.
Optional (will be a plus):
- Experience working with Puppet, Ansible configuration management systems;
- Experience with Git.
- Experienced in working with databases (mysql, postgresql);
- Understanding the principles of building high availability systems;
- Competitive salary;
- Career development opportunities;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services, online consultations with doctors,
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.