Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are looking for an IT Senior Monitoring Engineer to be responsible for the operational oversight of the IT Monitoring Systems support and development
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Administering and developing of high-load monitoring systems (Icinga, Graphite/Clickhouse, Prometheus) and components;
- Automation of monitoring with Ansible, Integration of systems with each other and with external services;
- Support and improve company's IT Services Monitoring Systems, policies and procedures; as well as research and implement new components in the NetCracker monitoring stack, organization of CI / CD processes.
- Provide and support monitoring services for internal infrastructure and for customers;
- Establishing appropriate service level criteria, guidelines and change management processes;
- Preparing proposals for optimization, improvement and development of procedures and monitoring services solutions;
What we are looking for:
- MSc degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Security, Applied Mathematics, or similar, or related practical experience;
- Experienced in Linux (CentOS, RHEL) systems administration, from 4+ years;
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Linux, network (TCP/IP);
- Hands on experience in programming languages (like Python, Perl or Bash);
- Knowledgeable of network on-base level (understanding principles, ~ CCNA level);
- Understanding of application development process and high availability system design approach;
- Appropriate level of English verbal/writing skills is a must – B1 or higher;
- Ready for business trips.
Optional (will be a plus):
- Practical experience with enterprise monitoring systems;
- Experience in version management tools like Git/SVN;
- Experience in log management (Aggregation and visualization tools like ELK, Graylog);
- Experience in configuration management tools like Puppet or Ansible is a plus;
- Knowledge about REST API Services, XMLs and Json formats;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services, online consultations with doctors,
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily.
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.