We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. We are building a new QA team which will help to speed up the process of QA automation.
The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
QA Test Engineer will execute quality assurance tasks and processes to ensure superior product quality during the testing phase and throughout the product lifecycle. Write test plan, execute manual and automated tests, analyze product operation and performance, identify bugs and isolate steps and test environment to reproduce and verify fixes.
Also, there is a huge possibility to grow in to QA automation skills under mentoring of our seniors in QA Automation and in quite fast period of time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field;
- 2+ years of overall experience;
- Design and execute test plans for feature requirements;
- Working experience with databases;
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries;
- UI\API testing experience;
- Conversational level of English;
- Working experience with traffic generators such as Spirent Test Center, Jmeter or Similar;
- Good knowledge and technical skills in Linux;
- Working experience in using test tools, writing test plans and tests automation;
- Working experience – Java;
- Working experience and knowledge in IP technology;
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance for employees
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)