Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a Senior / Lead QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform.
In our Minsk office 100+ people are working on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing.
- 3+ years of experience in test of web- and API- based solutions.
- 1+ years of experience in a QA leadership role.
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with development build environments.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing test plans, defect management, project tracking, reporting, and End of Test report creation.
- Experience with test runners reporting and linking into Continuous Integration (CI) servers such as TeamCity (Jenkins, Travis and CircleCI).
- Experience in test data management.
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills.
- English level - Intermediate (good communication skills and ability to pass interviews).
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Experience in any of coding languages like Java, Python, C#, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career flying rapidly with SolbegSoft!
Senior / Lead QA EngineerВ архиве с 22 июля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию