Arteza is the leading arts & crafts supplies eCommerce company. Starting with a set of gel pens, the company went on to create their own brand of paints, offering hundreds of products in nearly every category of arts and crafts, as well as some office supplies. Today, customers can get these supplies on the company’s US and UK e-commerce sites, Amazon and a few other online retailers.
In 2019, Arteza accelerated mightily when the venture capital company, Volition Capital made a $24 million investment. Larry Cheng, a managing partner at Volition Capital, saw Arteza as a “...high-growth, profitable startup driven by meeting customer needs rather than raising money.”
- in TOP 100 Amazon Sellers
- named #32 on the Inc. 5000 List
- number 1 startup in the Florida region
- 100mln dollars revenue
Headquartered in Florida, and guided by a mission to build the first true cross-category arts & crafts brand, Arteza has over 400 employees in 2 offices worldwide including Minsk and Miami. Be part of the global team to support arts creators!
The Minsk-based Arteza team is currently seeking an experienced PPC-specialist who is passionate about digital marketing and e-commerce area. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, creative start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs and leaders, this place is for you!
What you will do:
- Set up and optimize advertising campaigns according to transparent KPI’s;
- Develop and implement different strategies for increasing sales and brand awareness;
- Perform competitors analysis, monitor trends on the market;
- Listing optimization;
- Sales analysis;
- Communication with our team, discussing ideas, strategies, best practices, etc.
What stands us from the rest companies:
- We are one of the top sellers in Art Supplies category on Amazon.com with huge market capacity;
- One of the high-performing Amazon PPC teams in the CIS (The Commonwealth of Independent States);
- We work only with one project - this allows us to be focused and pay attention to the smallest details;
- All newest features and betas of Amazon Ads are available;
- Everyone’s idea matters - we are always opened to something new.
- Experience in Digital Marketing 2+ year (experience with Amazon PPC will be a huge advantage);
- Intermediate English;
- Knowledge of French - will be a plus;
- Understanding of the current digital marketing trends;
- Ability and desire to constantly learn and improve your skills;
- Аccuracy, attentiveness, responsibility, honesty, teamwork;
- Desire and ability to do a small test task (Google Ads).
We offer you:
- Stable growth. The company is well-established, growing 100% annually, and has a large presence in Minsk.
- Attitude. You will be the closest person to influence project results as we have no bureaucracy in communication.
- Career. Work as a leader and expert in your space, make important technological decisions for successful project implementation.
- Guarantees. As a High-Tech Park’s resident we provide official employment and vacation leave (25 days), competitive salary.
- Additional bonuses. Partial gym membership coverage, medical insurance, team-building activities and corporate events, birthday gifts.
- Additional Day Off on significant dates with salary retention according to the company's internal policy.
- Referral program according to which our employees can recommend a person (referral) to one of the positions opened in the company and get a cash bonus
- Comfort. We are located in the new business center near the subway (Molodezhnaya station), with all the conditions for work.
Feel free to contact us!