TargSoft is looking for a proactive PHP Developer to join our team (Token project).
WHO ARE WE?
Token empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with their virtually limitless technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL, and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
TargSoft is actively seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for solving unique problems, wearing many hats, and working in a fast paced environment. The Software Engineer's job duties will include working with a team of developers to create and launch our new DIY ticketing platform. Thi role will focus on Patron Technology’s Ticketleap product.
- At least 2 years of experience with developing web app & RESTful APIs using PHP
- Good knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL
- React as frontend framework
- Intermediate+ or higher English (able to speak)
- Working as a part of the team
- Code development
- Code review
- Innovative long-term project (ticket event industry) within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- Flextime schedules;