We develop business expertise and are ready to share our knowledge and experience with junior specialists. We invite a junior business development specialist with a good command of English to work on the projects for large customers from North America and Western Europe.
What will you do?
During the training you will learn:
- How a business development department functions in one of the top-5 Belarusian IT companies;
- Different types of clients and how to find them;
- Where to find prospective leads;
- How to work with a CRM system (Salesforce);
- How to use LinkedIn functionalities, including Premium features;
- How to create different scripts for the specific needs of a client;
- Overview of current technologies and tech stack, demanded by clients today;
- How to do a market research;
- How to create RFI, RFP and other sales documents;
- How to do warm calls;
- How to drive attendance for virtual events;
- The challenges and opportunities of Salesforce services selling.
By the end of the training you will know how to:
- find potential customers through LinkedIn and other platforms
- use CRM (Salesforce)
- write various scripts
- schedule calls with potential clients
- analyze different markets and industries
- make sure the client is qualified
- do warm calls
- participate in marketing activities
- utilize tools such as Notion, Apollo, Slack.
- English level - Upper Intermediate or higher;
- Higher education (or students in their last year of the university);
- Result-oriented person;
- Ability to multitask in an ever-changing environment;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment;
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and business;
- Attention to detail, organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
Nice to have:
- Experience of living / studying abroad or experience of working with native English speakers;
- Extracurricular activities (such as volunteering, etc.)