We are searching for an experienced QA engineer to join our Mobile Team, to work on our own products.
- Experience as QA engineer 3 years+ (preferably with mobile apps)
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and the QA role in it
- Good understanding of methods and approaches of mobile applications testing
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- General understanding of client-server architecture
- Good analytical skills
- Good spoken and written English. Ability to communicate fluently in English with stakeholders and team members, we have an international team.
What you are going to do:
- Working with the development team and product owner to clearly understand the application requirements and functionality to help determine test cases and clearly communicate issues found.
- Writing test plans.
- Executing functional and regression test cases, reporting and documenting all issues, test results, and testing summaries in detail
- Acceptance testing.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
We offer as well:
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature
- Extended work leave - 29 days, Personal Days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Cozy office in city center with perks inside (but due to the current situations you have the possibility to start working remotely)