PSA is looking for a QA Engineer with real experience in manual testing. Our company specializes in embedded, web, and mobile solutions for rail transport, radiology, air pollution control, and many other industrial sectors. We can propose long-term collaboration on interesting projects for the world's leaders in IoT and hardware development in real-life domains.
Some projects we are running now:
- Mobile application for Water pollution system configuration and control. We are on the way to the creation of a test environment for AWS autotests execution. The mobile application will interact with hardware controllers.
- Mobile application for passwordless access to the various systems. This is a unique service that can be attached to different platforms to assist users who do not like to keep in mind all these "strong" passwords.
- Firmware for the air quality control device that uses a real-time operating system. We perform manual testing as well as auto-tests execution based on Selenium, Selenide, and Java.
- Rail transport communication systems: we are in progress of development of locomotive to rail network radio communication system that will use certificates and special unique keys for sequired connection.
Not bad for the start, right?
All of the projects consist of manual and automated tests. So we offer a good chance for those who want to start with test automation or improve their skills. It is possible to join our QA team, start with manual tests execution, auto-tests support and proceed to new tests creation.
- English level - reading and understanding technical documentation;
- Experience in testing 1+ year;
- Good knowledge of QA processes and documentation;
- Stress resistance;
- Work in team;
- Knowledge of programming language will be a plus.
- A great opportunity for quick and versatile professional growth within a complex project;
- Competitive salary based on a hiring interview;
- Benefits working in a company-resident of Hi-Tech Park;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills greatly;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free English classes on site, language assistance in communication with customers;
- Official employment from the first working day;
- Approachable managers and well-adjusted team of professionals;
- Open-door policy pursued by the management;
- Ample work space, traditional office organization (not an open space);
- Spacious kitchen; lemons, milk, cookies, a rich selection of hot beverages;
- Parking spaces near office building;
- Family-like atmosphere.