IOS/Android разработчик с опытом в Unity
з/п не указана
- Experience in native mobile development, or proficiency, in either Java, Kotlin.
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles and design, SOLID and OOP.
- Experience with mobile platforms ,operating systems and infrastructure
- Experience in building flexible and reusable systems
- Highly experienced with automated testing
- Proficient with CI and SCM
- Exemplary communication skills
Nice to have:
- Best practices such as TDD, BDD, ect.
- Knowledge of network protocols work
- Experience in profiling and optimization
- C#/.NET knowledge is a plus
- Design and build applications for the mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with a team of developers , Technical Product Owner and Project Manager to define, design, and ship new features or improvements.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies,patterns,libraries etc. to maximize development efficiency
- Conduct Code Reviews for the tasks finished by the team members.
- Code review
- New features implementation
- Working in one of the four largest IT companies in Belarus
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Career development system with clear skill qualifications
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule
- Options to work remotely
- Offices located in city center
- Corporate medical insurance covering services of private and public medical centers
- Corporate discount program ensuring savings on various products and services for our employees and their kids, including but not limited to education, entertainment, insurance, food delivery, etc.
- English courses right in our offices
- Corporate parties and events for employees and their children