Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for iOS Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Designing and building of advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Updating of current mobile applications.
- Close cooperation with other developers in the team.
- Interaction with client.
- Substantial knowledge and minimum 1,5+ years experience in native mobile application development for iOS.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of mobile apps development principles in common and iOS platform especially.
- Experience in Swift (1,5+ years).
- Experience in CoreData.
- Knowledge of REST API, UKit Custom Controls, GCD.
- Pre-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MVC / MVVM / Viper.
- Experience on large projects with a team of 3 people.
- Experience in Objective-C.
100% paid sick leaves.
In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 500+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!