Strikerz Inc. is a videogame-creating collective and an international gaming brand launched in 2016 by a handful of people involved with online football. Currently, there are 200+ of us spread over 5 regional offices in various locations across Europe or working from home (yes, we love it too). Strikerz Inc. is the force behind the UFL, the ongoing online football videogame revolution. Being fans, we aim at offering our players an unprecedented gaming experience available on all major platforms.
Strikerz.inc is looking for SMM Manager!
You will work as part of the PR & communication team based in our Minsk office. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an international company.
- You have B2 or higher level of written and spoken English (the ability for frequent and regular communications via social media with influencers|community|brands).
- You have B2 level or higher of Italian|Spanish|Portuguese|French|German (any of your choice).
- You are interested in social media, gaming, blogging and media, and have an ability to feel the trends. Interest in football is beneficial.
- Experience in social media|marketing or familiarity with the SMM technologies and advertising tools will be a huge plus for you.
- Teamwork ability, self-management skills.
- Ability to switch quickly between errands.
- Proficient use of google services (google documents, google tabs etc.).
- Support the marketing|SMM team in daily operations.
- Communications with influencers|community|brands via social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube) on a daily basis.
- Monitoring of competitors’ activity and generate ideas.
- Content creation.
- Analyze community’s feedback.
- Official employment;
- Competitive declared salary, sick-leaves, holidays and vacations; Salary pegged to the US Dollar for every employee;
- Medical insurance;
- Distance English lessons;
- Referral bonuses;
- Social benefits;
- Corporate events, conferences;