We are looking for a skilled and passionate iOS Developer ready to join a project team working on an accessory for power wheelchairs, designed to give riders a safer and more inclusive experience. It is an attachable hardware/software product – the first of its kind – which uses cloud and sensor-fusion technologies to provide security, stability, and connectivity for power wheelchairs.
- 3+ years of overall experience in iOS development;
- Hands-on experience with Swift 5.4, thread safety/multithreading;
- Experience with SwiftUI. Understanding of View lifecycle in SwiftUI environment;
- Familiarity with Combine framework and reactive programming in general;
- Strong understanding of Clean Architecture and SOLID principles and willing to follow them, MVVM;
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and the customer in an agile environment;
- Upper-intermediate (B2) level of English.
Will Be A Strong Advantage:
- Experience working with Core Bluetooth in a host mode;
- Familiarity with Linux terminal, SSH, ability to read/tune Python/Bash scripts;
- Experience in configuring and supporting CI/CD (GitLab, Fastlane);
- Databases (Realm).
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth.