QA Engineer (Middle)
Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 500+ more brands are using our platform.
In our Minsk office 150+ people are working on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- Conducting manual testing.
- Planning and organization the testing process, test coverage analysis.
- Creation of test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to write understandable test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- Ability to work with Jira (or other Task management system).
- Ability to work with Git.
- Understanding of client-server architecture and API (REST) testing.
- Knowledge of SQL (the ability to use Select 's and simple Join' s).
- Experience with Postman/Swagger, Fiddler/Charles.
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity.
- Knowledge of the following methods and ability put into practice:
- split into equivalence classes;
- analysis of boundary values;
- table of possible solutions;
- English level - Pre-intermediate (good communication skills and ability to pass interviews).
Optional Bonus Skills:
Knowledge of С# and MS Visual Studio.
100% paid sick leaves.
In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 500+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, Moscow, Warsaw, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career flying rapidly with SolbegSoft!