SaM Solutions is looking for R&D experts for simulated software engineering. Your responsibilities may include different focus areas at your preferences:
- Development of new and enhancement of the existing mathematical models for modern photonics applications, such as fibers, lasers, photonic integrated circuits, transceivers, etc.
- Contribution to the software product development, including product prototyping, specification,testing, documentation and applications.
- Contribution to externally funded R&D projects.
- Co-publication of scientific and engineering results at conferences and journals..
- Majoring in physics or electrical engineering.
- A solid theoretical background in one or several areas: optics and photonics, signal processing,mathematics and numerical methods, quantum theory, information theory.
- Understanding of optical communication concepts and the underlying technologies.
- Programming experience in Python, Matlab, and/or C++.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in professional software development process is a plus.
Why work for SaM Solutions:
- Official employment;
- A flexible schedule, the possibility of remote work;
- Paid time off and paid sick leave days;
- English and German language classes;
- Сorporate trainings, seminars, activities within internal PMO;
- Possible business trips to customer's location;
- For more information see our company description page.